Snoop Dogg is one of the most influential rappers in the world. His style of rap created a new wave and generation of rappers that tried to add his ideas into new styles of music. Even if he is not seen frequently on the scene today, he still has a major influence all over the world!
Snoop Dogg net worth profile
Snoop Dogg is known as an American rapper, songwriter, producer, actor, and singer. The real name of the artiste is Calvin Cordozar Broadus Jr. Still, most people all over the world know him as Snoop Dogg.
He is known as one of the richest rappers in the world with his overall net worth starting from $128 million (according to Forbes) and up to $148 (according to the Richest). He is always on the list of the most influential rappers in the world.
Snoop Dogg, like all individuals in the music industry, is praised for a lot of things. He motivates people all around the world to follow their dreams and understand what they want from this life.
Actually, his parents gave him the name – Snoopy. He had a distinctive way to appear in public. at a very young age, he had troubles with law enforcement, but, fortunately, his artistic side took advantage over him.
Snoop Dogg: beginning of career
Dr. Dre discovered the talent in Snoop Dogg after listening to his first solo single “Hold On.” He further mentored him which helped him reach his full potential.
In 1992, the career of Snoop Dogg started to shine in rapper industry. In the same year, he featured in “Deep Cover” and then in Chronic which had over 23 million albums sold over America. 30 more million were sold all over the world.
Dr. Dre iss one of the most brilliant music producers in the , who together with Snoop Dogg, created dozens of albums that brought them millions of dollars.
Snoop Dogg Film Career
Music is not the only thing that is Snoop Dogg does . Movies also brought him several million dollars into his bank account. His performance in various TV shows and commercials made him a fortune. In 2008, he appeared in WrestleMania XXIV. He produced and starred in Snoopadellic Films, different shows and seasons.
His star career brought him a new wave of popularity which only resulted in the new wave of money.
Other Ventures of Snoop Dogg
It’s true that he is one of the most famous rappers in the world, but he is also a good businessman! Snoop Dogg music videos, Snoop Dogg concerts, Snoop Dogg investments. Yes, he is an investor, and he even has his own company called Eaze. This company delivers medical weed to people in their homes.
In 2015, he launched his media company with the name Merry Jane. He also launched one of the first Cannabis brands in the world. It made him the first celebrity who openly promoted such a brand.
Together with his manager, the app Snoopify which generated him more than $30,000 sales weekly.
Snoop Dogg is also the owner of restaurant chain Roscoe’s House of Chicken and Waffles. These two ventures approximately give him several hundred thousand dollars per month.
Snoop Dogg earning in a chronological way
- In 1993, he managed to taste his first wave of real money into his hands. The estimated earning form Dоggystyle Albums for this year was about 6 million dollars.
- In 1996, he managed to make several million sales from his “Tha Doggfather” album and get around 3.5 million dollars for that.
- In 1998, the estimated earnings from “Not to be Told” and “Tha Game were to be Sold” were about 3.5 million dollars.
- In 1999, he made several million sales from his “Top Dogg” album.
- In 2000, the estimated earnings from “The Last Meal” album were about 3 million dollars.
- In 2004, the estimated earnings from “The Last Meal” and “The Masterpiece” album were about 3 million dollars.
- In 2006, he managed to make several hundred thousand sales from his “Tha Blue Carpet Treatment” album and get around 575 thousand dollars for it.
- In 2007, he earned 17 million dollars.
- In 2008, he earned 16 million dollars.
- In 2009, he earned 11 million dollars.
- In 2010, he earned 15 million dollars.
- In 2011, he earned 14 million dollars.
- In 2012, he earned 8.5 million dollars.
- In 2013, he earned 10 million dollars.
- In 2014, he earned 10 million dollars.
- In 2015, he earned 10 million dollars.
- In 2016 and 2017, his estimated net worth according to the Wealthy NetWorth was around 130 million dollars.
Snoop Dogg property
This famous rapper also knows where to spend money! About ten years ago he sold his house in Claremont for 2 million dollars. He lives with his family in Diamond Bar, California, where he bought a new house which he calls Church.
He loves cars and he has a lot of them! Just take a look at the whole list;
- 1969 Buick Riviera
- 1974 Cadillac Lowrider
- Chrysler 300C
- Dodge Challenger
- Polaris Slingshot
- Cadillac Escalade
- Tesla Model X
- Rolls Royce Phantom
- 1967 Pontiac Parisienne Convertible
- 1967 Cadillac Deville
Snoop Dogg lifestyle and work are admired by many young generations. It seems that he is doing everything to get some money out of his business. At the same time, he is doing everything right. He is considered to be one of the most influential rappers in the world, and his music created a lot of others rappers.
Snoop Dogg is a rapper from the old school, but he still can show how true rap should sound like.
Sources from: Forbes list