Some girls find that when they start their period, they also start getting pimples on their faces. This is because during your menstrual cycle, the natural changes in your body cause your oil glands to produce more oil than your skin needs. This can cause dirt and germs to get trapped in your pores and that’s what causes pimples.
You don’t need to feel shy or ashamed as this tips will help send pimples packing.
1. Do not pop or press the pimples: Popping or pressing a pimple can push more dirt into your skin. That can cause swelling, redness, even a small wound, which can leave you with a black spot on your face. You can try steaming your face. This helps open your pores, which helps get rid of dirt and oil that can get trapped in your skin.
2. Wash your face with hot water: Pour hot water into a bowl, bend over the bowl and let the steam touch your face for a few minutes. You should cover your head with a towel to trap the steam better. Take care not to get too close to the water or you might get burned. Do keep your face clean, Washing your face with warm water and mild soap in the morning and at night will save you a lot of pimple trouble.
3. Apply cream or body: Remember to apply a little cream or lotion so that your skin does not get too dry. It is very important to wash your hands before you put any cream or lotion on your body. It also stops your skin from getting too dry and keeps it healthy.
4. Drink water regularly: Drinking lot of water helps to flush germs away from the body. Drink a glass of water first thing in the morning and try to keep drinking throughout the day. That will help keep the body clean and send pimples away
5. Eat good and healthy food: Eating good food has be proven as one of the best way to fight germ, eating good food that is balanced helps in fighting pimples.
Have great tips for dealing with pimples?
Share them with 9jarocket below.